A unique and compelling antagonist can set your cozy mystery apart from the pack. If you’re writing a cozy mystery, consider these insider tips for developing your antagonist.Read More
Author: Laura DiSilverio
When using a first person narrator in your story, it can be difficult to describe him or her without resorting to cliched tactics. Read these 6 tactics that will help you solve this problem.Read More
Part 4 in the series about writing cozy mysteries, we’ve already discussed the hook, protagonist, and setting. Now, it’s time to dive into the murder itself.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Get the Most out of Facebook Without Losing Your Sanity March 21, 2018
- The Heart and Soul of Storytelling March 20, 2018
- Formula for Writing a Cozy Mystery, Part Five: The Antagonist March 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: On the Page March 18, 2018
- The Luck of the Irish Writer March 17, 2018