One aspect of cozies that can set them apart from other mystery genres is the setting. As you begin to develop your cozy mystery series, consider the following tips for constructing an inviting setting that readers will want to revisit.Read More
Author: Laura DiSilverio
Getting the beginning of your novel right is key to landing an agent, signing a contract, and racking up sales. Here’s a checklist to help you craft powerful first lines and great opening paragraphs.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- KNIT ONE, PURL TWO: How A Tenacious Knitter Became A Patient Writer December 16, 2017
- What to Put in Your Author Newsletter December 15, 2017
- Tips from a Celebrity Ghostwriter December 13, 2017
- Just Write December 12, 2017
- New Book, New War Plan December 11, 2017