At the dawn of the New Year, use these resolution prompts to learn more about your antagonist.Read More
Author: Laura DiSilverio
One aspect of cozies that can set them apart from other mystery genres is the setting. As you begin to develop your cozy mystery series, consider the following tips for constructing an inviting setting that readers will want to revisit.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018