Part of a mystery author’s job is presenting a slate of suspects, any one of whom could be the killer. The mystery author’s challenge is to plant a sufficient number of clues to play fair with the reader, but not do so in a way that enables readers to pinpoint the killer before the third act.Read More
In the cozy world, it is the hook that gets the reader to bite. Use these techniques to develop a solid hook for your cozy mystery series.Read More
We enter the world of the story, delighted to go through that reliable and recognizable portal of promise, the magical words "Once upon a time."Paula Munier, Writing with Quiet Hands
Feb 1 – Feb 3
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Success at writing November 21, 2017
- What Should Be on Your Page One? Here’s a Checklist! November 20, 2017
- Writing Prompt: After the Wedding November 19, 2017
- Jessica Strawser: Just Say Yes? November 18, 2017
- How Authors Can Build a Large Blog Following November 16, 2017