Animals have played important roles in literature through the ages. They've been some of the noblest protagonists and unnerving antagonists. Think you're more Aslan than Wilbur, more Moby Dick than Peter Rabbit? Take this quiz to find out.
Which Literary Animal Are You?
Question 1 of 10.
Question 2 of 10.
1. Bacon or sausage
2. Fresh fruit or veggies (on their own or in an omelet)
3. Pancakes, waffles or French toast
4. Eggs or yogurt
Question 3 of 10.
3. Obstacle course, parkour, or the like
Question 4 of 10.
1. An extreme experience of some kind--sky diving, swimming with sharks, climbing Mt. Everest
2. Having dinner with the famous person of your choice
3. Breaking a taboo, big or little--robbing a bank, having an affair, eating chocolate for breakfast (and lunch and dinner)
4. Writing your memoirs
Question 5 of 10.
2. The beach
3. An African safari
4. Camping in the woods/a cabin by a lake
Question 6 of 10.
1. The Bible (or equivalent religious text)
2. The Communist Manifesto (or similar political treatise)
3. How to Build a Raft Using Only Coconuts and Banana Leaves
4. Anything by David Sedaris or Dave Barry
Question 7 of 10.
3. Winning (or avoiding losing)
Question 8 of 10.
1. A precious photograph that you now wish you had gotten around to having digitized
2. Your jewelry box
3. Your "important papers" file (passport, birth certificate, etc.)
4. Your cell phone
Question 9 of 10.
1. Fingernails on a blackboard
2. Commercials advertising ambulance chasing lawyers
3. Pet owners who don't scoop the poop
4. Cliff hanger endings in books or movies
Question 10 of 10.
1. Ursula (from The Little Mermaid)
2. Jafar (from Aladdin)
3. Cruella DeVil (from 101 Dalmations)
4. Scar (from The Lion King)
All 10 questions completed!