Your main character looks out the window. It’s snowing. How would snow change the story?Read More
Author: Hank Phillippi Ryan
Understand the different kinds of conflict and the progression of their challenges. Then explore how you can use each kind of conflict in an escalating way to make your story develop into a page-turner.Read More
Does your page one make the reader yearn for page two? See if your work in progress passes this first page must-do test.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018