I love the inscription to Ruth in this 1936 edition of “Gone with the Wind.”
About The Author
DANA ISAACSON worked as Senior Editor at Penguin Random House for thirteen years. There, he edited a wide variety of titles—from bestselling commercial fiction to literary biographies and historical narratives. Prior to that, he was an editor at various publishing houses, including Pocket Books and ReganBooks. He has also been an abridger, literary agent, writer, book doctor, and ghostwriter. Now a freelance editor, more information about Dana Isaacson can be found at danaisaacson.com.
August 2, 2017
September 6, 2017
September 11, 2017
November 6, 2017
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Not IF. But WHEN. February 24, 2018
- Creating Emotional Suspense February 23, 2018
- 3 Rules for Writing Cross-Genre Suspense February 21, 2018
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018