Roger Johns shows how to step away from the page when there’s no way to move the story forward – and use intentional play to find the solution.Read More
Author: Our Special Guest
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Not IF. But WHEN. February 24, 2018
- Creating Emotional Suspense February 23, 2018
- 3 Rules for Writing Cross-Genre Suspense February 21, 2018
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018