After 12 years writing, Guest Allison Brennan reflects on what it takes to become a stronger, better storyteller – for the next 12 years.Read More
Author: Our Special Guest
Lessons from knitting made Marie Miranda Cruz a better writer. Chief among them: patience.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018