Rejection letters are the bane of an author’s existence. An overwhelming temptation for wordsmiths is to examine and analyze each and every word when oftentimes these letters’ message is a simple one.Read More
Author: Dana Isaacson
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Not IF. But WHEN. February 24, 2018
- Creating Emotional Suspense February 23, 2018
- 3 Rules for Writing Cross-Genre Suspense February 21, 2018
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018