Question 1 of 10.
If your friends had to describe you in a single word, that word would be
Question 2 of 10.
The perfect breakfast includes which of the following?
2. Fresh fruit or veggies (on their own or in an omelet)
3. Pancakes, waffles or French toast
Question 3 of 10.
Your favorite form of exercise is
3. Obstacle course, parkour, or the like
Question 4 of 10.
Which of the following activities is on your bucket list?
1. An extreme experience of some kind--sky diving, swimming with sharks, climbing Mt. Everest
2. Having dinner with the famous person of your choice
3. Breaking a taboo, big or little--robbing a bank, having an affair, eating chocolate for breakfast (and lunch and dinner)
Question 5 of 10.
Where would you go for your dream vacation?
4. Camping in the woods/a cabin by a lake
Question 6 of 10.
Which of the following books would you hope to have with you if you got stranded on a desert isle?
1. The Bible (or equivalent religious text)
2. The Communist Manifesto (or similar political treatise)
3. How to Build a Raft Using Only Coconuts and Banana Leaves
4. Anything by David Sedaris or Dave Barry
Question 7 of 10.
The strongest motivating force in the world is
3. Winning (or avoiding losing)
Question 8 of 10.
Your house is on fire. What one item do your save (not counting living critters)?
1. A precious photograph that you now wish you had gotten around to having digitized
3. Your "important papers" file (passport, birth certificate, etc.)
Question 9 of 10.
Which of the following annoys you the most?
1. Fingernails on a blackboard
2. Commercials advertising ambulance chasing lawyers
3. Pet owners who don't scoop the poop
4. Cliff hanger endings in books or movies
Question 10 of 10.
Who is the most despicable villain in the Disney canon?
1. Ursula (from The Little Mermaid)
3. Cruella DeVil (from 101 Dalmations)
4. Scar (from The Lion King)