No matter what it’s “about,” your book is all about conflict. If you’re having trouble making something happen, here’s how to decide where you are in the manuscript, then see how you can ramp up the tension with ramped-up conflict.Read More
Tag: how do I use conflict
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018