Because on the other end of everything you do with it are readers. Who might have demanding questions when they encounter you or your work. You know, really nervy, in-your-face stuff. Like, “What sort of book is it?”Read More
Tag: cross-genre suspense
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Stepping into Adventure March 24, 2018
- How to Hear Criticism March 23, 2018
- Get the Most out of Facebook Without Losing Your Sanity March 21, 2018
- The Heart and Soul of Storytelling March 20, 2018
- Formula for Writing a Cozy Mystery, Part Five: The Antagonist March 19, 2018