Success at writing means you’ve bought yourself a job. You’re signing up to show up and do the work.Read More
Author: Glenn Miller
Advances in artificial intelligence will change everything about how your book finds a worldwide audience.Read More
Don’t tweet “Buy my book!” except for these 3 occasions. To tweet about book buying more than that, there’s something else you should do.Read More
Those “Like” and “Follows” counts you’ve been working so hard to grow on Facebook?
They’re lies.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018