Are you an aspiring author? Do you think you’re ready to pitch your book to a literary agent? Don’t even think about it until you’ve watched this interview with USA Today Bestselling Author & Literary Agent Paula Munier of Talcott Notch Agency. In this interview we discuss:
- How do you know if your manuscript is ready for representation?
- Red flags that turn off agents and publishers.
- Loglines: what are they and how to write them?
- Comps: how are important are they really?
- Do you need a developmental editor?
- What are publishers looking for in today’s market?
If the answer to any of these questions is a “yes” then don’t miss this interview:
What did you think of our first interview in our Career Authors video series? Let us hear your thoughts on Facebook!