For a new novel, strategy in the early days is everything – down to the music and the maps.Read More
Tag: writing tips
Getting the beginning of your novel right is key to landing an agent, signing a contract, and racking up sales. Here’s a checklist to help you craft powerful first lines and great opening paragraphs.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018