Among other Sue-ish advice, she told me she’d realized if she was going to be a success, she had to own it. All of this is to say—you never know what the world will bring you, and what is around the next corner, and what friends you might make along the way.Read More
Tag: sue grafton
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Not IF. But WHEN. February 24, 2018
- Creating Emotional Suspense February 23, 2018
- 3 Rules for Writing Cross-Genre Suspense February 21, 2018
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018