To go Indie, writers need a bunch of different tools in their tool belts, especially if they don’t have lots of dollars. The good news: the writing’s the same. The bad news: not much else is.Read More
Tag: hybrid author
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018