Those who can’t write…hire ghostwriters! Editor Dana Isaacson reveals tricks of this lucrative trade from a successful celebrity ghost.Read More
Tag: full time writer
I knew I wanted to be a writer. And after seven promotions in eleven years at the retailer where I worked, I knew success was linked to hard work. What I needed was a plan.
Here are the four steps that made all the difference.
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018