We type “curly.” Then delete and type “straight.” We type “brown.” Then delete and type “auburn.” We type “frowned,” then delete and type “crumbled.” Or whatever. And in our heads, a new person—with a face and desires and conflicts and intent—emerges, bit by bit, dot by dot.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018