When using a first person narrator in your story, it can be difficult to describe him or her without resorting to cliched tactics. Read these 6 tactics that will help you solve this problem.Read More
Most stories written by beginning and even intermediate writers don’t have enough conflict. Check out the first in this four-part series to get handy tips on loading your story with conflict that will drive characters and plot.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Not IF. But WHEN. February 24, 2018
- Creating Emotional Suspense February 23, 2018
- 3 Rules for Writing Cross-Genre Suspense February 21, 2018
- I Wanted to Be a Writer February 20, 2018
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018