Author: Quotes We Like
Writing a novel is a very hard thing to do because it covers so long a space of time, and if you get discouraged it is not a bad sign, but a good one. If you think you are not doing it well, you are thinking the way real novelists do. I never knew one who did not feel greatly discouraged at times, and some get desperate, and I have always found that to be a good symptom.Maxwell Perkins
Donald Maass, The Fire in Fiction
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Stepping into Adventure March 24, 2018
- How to Hear Criticism March 23, 2018
- Get the Most out of Facebook Without Losing Your Sanity March 21, 2018
- The Heart and Soul of Storytelling March 20, 2018
- Formula for Writing a Cozy Mystery, Part Five: The Antagonist March 19, 2018