Who’s the one person you’d never want to read your writing? Set a timer for ten minutes and write down every reason why that is. The next time you feel blocked, read that list again. Then burn it. Comments...Read More
Author: Paula Munier
We enter the world of the story, delighted to go through that reliable and recognizable portal of promise, the magical words "Once upon a time."Paula Munier, Writing with Quiet Hands
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018