You open your back door. And there, on the driveway, is this perfect red maple leaf. Just one leaf. The first of the fall? But what if…it’s summer? What if…it’s a message? Is your character nostalgic? Delighted? Or terrified?...Read More
Author: Hank Phillippi Ryan
It’s the good news and the bad news, right? You’ve been asked to appear on TV. And, just as in journalism, you’ll need the five Ws to hit it out of the park.Read More
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- 6 Tips for Describing a First Person Point-of-View Character February 19, 2018
- Writing Prompt: In Other Than Words February 18, 2018
- Conflict Is Part of a Career Author’s Life February 17, 2018
- Writing to the Market. Or Not. February 16, 2018
- Is 99¢ too cheap a price for your book? February 14, 2018