Allison Brennan always believed that you have to write what you love. That belief was challenged when her career nearly crashed and burned.Read More
Author: Our Special Guest
How Susan Reynolds’ Nikon helps nurture her inner artist, find peace, and ignite her creativity.Read More
I knew I wanted to be a writer. And after seven promotions in eleven years at the retailer where I worked, I knew success was linked to hard work. What I needed was a plan.
Here are the four steps that made all the difference.
Watch This Space
New posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Guest authors and inspiration on the weekends.
Discussions on Facebook.
- Stepping into Adventure March 24, 2018
- How to Hear Criticism March 23, 2018
- Get the Most out of Facebook Without Losing Your Sanity March 21, 2018
- The Heart and Soul of Storytelling March 20, 2018
- Formula for Writing a Cozy Mystery, Part Five: The Antagonist March 19, 2018